I have a problem with the microsoft toolbar add-in not showing
I have downloaded PDF-XChange Standard, but the toolbar Add-in for Word is not showing up.
How do I enable it?
While these screenshots have been taken in Microsoft Word, the steps should apply to all Microsoft Office Products that our Addin is available for.
1. Select File > Options
2. Under Add-Ins, select COM Add-Ins > Go
3. You should see the "PDF-XChange Standard Office Plugin" listed but not checked. Check this box and click OK.
4. Your Add-In should now be restored.
Should you encounter any issue with this process, or find that the Plugin still does not appear after following these instructions, please write an email to Support@tracker-software.com
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#195: What is the difference between "Place Signature" and "Sign Document" in PDF-XChange Viewer?