Positioning Panes and Windows
In the Editor, you can change the position of the panes, Such as the bookmarks, thumbnails, properties pane etc. Simply drag and drop it into position for it to float. By drag and dropping just one of the multiple open tabs, the Editor will float only that tab.
Snapping Panes and Tabs:
When you move a pane over one of the snap points, you will see where it can snap.
These are the standard snap point icons for snapping panes to the edges:
When snapping Documents, you are given one central snap icon:
Shown below, is how to snap the bookmarks pane back into place once you have started moving it.
The same can be done with tabs and windows
The result would be the following. Note That you must have the mouse pointer over the snap point for the action to take place:
The two tabs are now in the same window. To have the same panes appear on each viewed tab, you must have the "Synchronize the layout of documents panes across all opened documents" setting enabled. (File > Preferences > General > Tabs and Windows > Setup)
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#298: How do Iview two documents at the same time in PDF-XChange Editor or PDF-XChange Viewer?