How do I rename the virtual print drivers for distribution purposes?
How do I rename the virtual print drivers?
The silent install should be used for this process:
/PName="PDF-XChange Optional Printer Name"
Please note that the first twelve characters are reserved, including the space after "PDF-XChange", and double quotation marks must be used at the beginning and end of string content.
See here for a complete list of available installation switches.
More Like This
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#286: How do Imanage licenses for PDF-XChange Products on a Windows Terminal Server?
- KB#227: I have an issue using the PDF-XChange SDK sample code with Microsoft Visual Basic in 'Interactive Mode' for debugging.
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?