How do I add launchable apps into the Editor
I have a PDF I would like to open in a third party PDF application. The Launch Button on the bottom right only has PDF-XChange and Adobe apps by default. Can I add other third party apps?
The Editor supports the addition of other third party apps to launch PDF directly from it. Many of these applications are auto-detected in the latest versions of the Editor. Please see the steps below to setup custom launch applications.
Adding Custom Launch Application
On the File tab, click Preferences.
The Preferences window will open, locate the Launch Applications category, and click New...
In the following dialog, beside Path, click the folder icon to Browse, then select the program you wish to add.
Choose the correct path and file name to the desired app. For example, the correct default path to PDF-XChange Editor is: C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF Editor\PDFXEdit.exe
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#195: What is the difference between "Place Signature" and "Sign Document" in PDF-XChange Viewer?