I have a problem with loading an installer in Windows Vista
After downloading the installer and extracting the files, I double click on the installer and nothing happens.
In windows Vista, smart screen had not been implemented by Microsoft. In windows 7 and 8, smart screen will ask you if you would like to run the installer.
If experiencing this problem, simply right click the installer, go to Poperties.
There, you will need to click on the Unblock button, then click Apply.
You will then be able to run the installer normally.
More Like This
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#286: How do Imanage licenses for PDF-XChange Products on a Windows Terminal Server?
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor