PDF-XChange is not on my computer after running the installer
Sometimes a restart is necessary in order for the applications to be accessible. If that's not the problem, then it's possible that your anti-virus software is blocking our installer from running correctly.
Try either disabling the anti-virus, or adding an exception to our installer/unblocking the installer. If using Webroot, please see here: http://www5.nohold.net/Webroot/Loginr.aspx?pid=10&login=1&app=vw&solutionid=762
If the issue still is not solved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org using this link and provide the information requested in the email template. All requested information is necessary to troubleshoot installation problems.
More Like This
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#269: Who owns the PDF format?
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor