I have a problem with scanned documents displaying a warning message...
I'm getting a red banner after scanning documents to PDF, using my HP scanner and accompanying software:
**Note: Exact error may differ slightly, depending on the damage.
This is because HP's software does not adhere to the ISO PDF Specification. See here for further details:
As the issue is with HP's software, not our own, we cannot advise on a resolution using their software. We strongly recommend that you contact HP and reference the forum topic above.
In the meantime, you can use the scanning capabilities of PDF-Tools or the PDF-XChange Editor, to scan to PDF:
Scanning in the Editor:
Scanning in PDF-Tools:
More Like This
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#312: Why can't I access my scanner interface from PDF-XChange Editor or PDF Tools in a 64-bit version of Windows?
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?