I have a problem with scanned documents displaying a warning message...
I'm getting a red banner after scanning documents to PDF, using my HP scanner and accompanying software:
**Note: Exact error may differ slightly, depending on the damage.
This is because HP's software does not adhere to the ISO PDF Specification. See here for further details:
As the issue is with HP's software, not our own, we cannot advise on a resolution using their software. We strongly recommend that you contact HP and reference the forum topic above.
In the meantime, you can use the scanning capabilities of PDF-Tools or the PDF-XChange Editor, to scan to PDF:
Scanning in the Editor:
Scanning in PDF-Tools:
More Like This
- KB#492: The PDF-XChange Editor cannot find my scanner, but Adobe and several other applications can.
- KB#312: I have a problem with accessing my scanner interface from PDF-Tools or PDF-XChange Viewer on a 64 bit version of Windows.
- KB#354: How do I scan multiple pages to a single PDF document?
- KB#398: How do I upgrade my Viewer license to use the Editor?
- KB#416: How do I Combine multiple documents into a single PDF, using the PDF-XChange Editor?