I have a problem with scanned documents displaying a warning message...
I'm getting a red banner after scanning documents to PDF, using my HP scanner and accompanying software:
**Note: Exact error may differ slightly, depending on the damage.
This is because HP's software does not adhere to the ISO PDF Specification. See here for further details:
As the issue is with HP's software, not our own, we cannot advise on a resolution using their software. We strongly recommend that you contact HP and reference the forum topic above.
In the meantime, you can use the scanning capabilities of PDF-Tools or the PDF-XChange Editor, to scan to PDF:
Scanning in the Editor:
Scanning in PDF-Tools:
More Like This
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#139: How do I set the default style of annotations in PDF-XChange Viewer and PDF-XChange Editor?
- KB#72: How do I copy an image from an existing PDF file to a new PDF file and retain the original dimensions?
- KB#286: How do I manage licenses for PDF-XChange Editor on a Windows Terminal Server?