After updating my HP printer drivers, lines are printed too thick from the Editor...
Lines are printing extremely thick, from the Editor, after a printer driver update from HP.
This is a bug in HP's drivers, as they are not scaling line width correctly in MM_ANISOTROPIC mode.
We are attempting to implement a workaround but, given that this is a bug in HP's drivers, we cannot guarantee a solution and it is best to contact HP directly. One potential workaround is to use the Print as Image feature, in the Editor's print dialog, but this can increase the size and time of the print job, so is not ideal for all situations. Another workaround is to download the following ZIP file, extract the contents and run the registry keys within:
More Like This
- KB#70: Can I use the PDF-Tools 4 SDK to open and print an existing PDF file?
- KB#120: Is the PDF-XChange printer driver suitable for my company?
- KB#478: I have a problem with printing in color with the Editor
- KB#256: How do I export the PDF-XChange Print Driver settings to file?
- KB#472: Unable to print from a Citrix application