How do I hide the standard stamps pallet in the PDF-XChange Editor?
I would like for the included default standard stamps pallet to be hidden from my users.
This can be done via a registry key. Please find the raw key data below:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Click here to download this registry key.
To apply this registry modification, be sure the Editor is not running, unzip the folder, then open the .reg file.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Like This
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#139: How do I set the default style of annotations in PDF-XChange Viewer and PDF-XChange Editor?
- KB#72: How do I copy an image from an existing PDF file to a new PDF file and retain the original dimensions?
- KB#415: Can I use PDF-XChange Editor to manipulate pages?