How do I hide the standard stamps pallet in the PDF-XChange Editor?
I would like for the included default standard stamps pallet to be hidden from my users.
This can be done via a registry key. Please find the raw key data below:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Click here to download this registry key.
To apply this registry modification, be sure the Editor is not running, unzip the folder, then open the .reg file.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Like This
- KB#362: How do I use PDF-Xchange to convert MS Office documents to PDF?
- KB#341: I have a problem with setting the Viewer to use "Set to users Default Regional Settings" - the option is 'grayed out'.
- KB#358: I have a problem with printing PDF documents from Google Chrome
- KB#478: I have a problem with printing in color with the Editor
- KB#472: Unable to print from a Citrix application