How do I hide the standard stamps pallet in the PDF-XChange Editor?
I would like for the included default stamps pallet to be hidden from my users.
This can be done via a registry key. Please find the raw key data below:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Click here to download this registry key.
To apply this registry modification, be sure the Editor is not running, unzip the folder, then open the .reg file.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#298: How do Iview two documents at the same time in PDF-XChange Editor or PDF-XChange Viewer?