How do I hide the standard stamps pallet in the PDF-XChange Editor?
I would like for the included default standard stamps pallet to be hidden from my users.
This can be done via a registry key. Please find the raw key data below:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Click here to download this registry key.
To apply this registry modification, be sure the Editor is not running, unzip the folder, then open the .reg file.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact email@example.com.
More Like This
- KB#497: How do I manage scheduled updates using Tracker Updater?
- KB#494: How do I modify PDF-XChange Editor settings using an Active Directory Group Policy and an ADMX file?
- KB#434: How do I set the snapping function
- KB#489: How do I Add Roman Numerals to thumbnails
- KB#478: I have a problem with printing in color with the Editor