I have a problem with text in comments not showing while typing
When I try to enter text within an annotation (text box, typewriter, callout, etc.) it will white-out the text until I exit, so I can’t see what I’m entering until after deselecting the comment.
To resolve this issue, a simple disk cleanup will do. The following steps and screenshots are created using Windows 10, however it applies to Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
1. Open the start menu and search ‘Disk cleanup’. Choose your C drive, then click OK.
2. Windows will now calculate the space requirements. When finished, you should see the following window:
Make sure the ‘Temporary files’ is selected. This is not to be confused with ‘Temporary Internet Files’.
3. Click on ‘Clean up system files’. Windows will recalculate the space requirements if any changes have been made. You may need to select the drive again.
4. In the next window, click OK to start the cleanup, then select ‘Delete Files’
More Like This
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#139: How do I set the default style of annotations in PDF-XChange Viewer and PDF-XChange Editor?
- KB#72: How do I copy an image from an existing PDF file to a new PDF file and retain the original dimensions?
- KB#286: How do I manage licenses for PDF-XChange Editor on a Windows Terminal Server?