I have a problem with text in comments not showing while typing
When I try to enter text within an annotation (text box, typewriter, callout, etc.) it will white-out the text until I exit, so I cannot see what I’m entering until after deselecting the comment.
Note that this Article has no bearing on Base content text. If base content text is invisible, the latest versions should make it visible while editing, or you can change the font color manually from the "Format" tab.
To resolve this issue within Comments/Annotations, a simple disk cleanup will do. Please close the Editor during this process.
- Open the start menu and search Disk cleanup. Choose your C drive, then click OK.
- Windows will now calculate the space requirements. When finished, you should see the following window:
Make sure the ‘Temporary files’ is selected. This is not to be confused with ‘Temporary Internet Files’.
- In the next window, click OK to start the cleanup, then select ‘Delete Files’
This process may take some time depending on the amount of files affected. Once it is complete, you can relaunch the Editor.
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#195: What is the difference between "Place Signature" and "Sign Document" in PDF-XChange Viewer?