The first step is to move all of the code so that it is contained within a function. For example, the following will set a specific zoom level:
Then you will need to use the app.addToolButton method to create the button. To continue with the above example, this would be as follows:
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#415: Can I use PDF-XChange Editor to edit pages?