I have a problem with Adminstrative rights in the Tracker Updater/installer
When I run the Tracker Updater, or the installer for one of the PDF-XChange family of products, I receive an error message similar to this one:
This happens even when I initiate the installation from an administrative account that has full privileges.
The cause of this issue can also be the Brother Control Center 4 background utility. The Tracker Software Products and Brother Solutions support teams are working together to understand and resolve this problem. The resolution detailed below is a temporary workaround.
1. Close all Tracker Software installer/updater windows.
2. Right-click the CC4 utility in the taskbar, then click Close:
3. Retry the update/installation, which should then complete.
More Like This
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#286: How do Imanage licenses for PDF-XChange Products on a Windows Terminal Server?
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor