How do I upgrade my existing product to a different product or a more recent version?
I have already paid for product license, but I would like to purchase a different product/upgrade to a more recent version. Do I qualify for a discount?
If you have a version 3 or 4 serial number and would like to upgrade your product then please register your information here in order to access upgrade discount options.
If you have already registered but cannot recall your login name/password then use the link here to retrieve your details.
If you want to upgrade from an earlier version then click here to contact our sales department. Please provide as much case-specific information as possible. Include your receipt, serial number, email address at the time of purchase, full name and contact details, the product you purchased and any other relevant information. Doing so will allow us to trace your purchase, verify your entitlements and assist you as quickly as we can.
More Like This
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#286: How do Imanage licenses for PDF-XChange Editor on a Windows Terminal Server?
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#54: How do Iupgrade my existing product to a different product or a more recent version?