I have a problem with Outlook - Send by Mail missing text.
This is an issue caused by how Outlook handles its HTML composition window and unfortunately cannot be directly addressed from our end.
Some users have found that the following workaround has worked for them. If this solution does not help, please Contact us, so that we can investigate the issue and advise on another course of action.
1. After using the Send by mail feature, in the outlook compose window, locate the "text format" options (different versions of outlook may have these located in a different area).
2. There will be a few options, one of which will be HTML, To rectify this, Change the Setting to "Rich Text" and then, after it processes it, change it back to "HTML".
This should result in the body text being properly sent.
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#139: How do Iset the default style of annotations in PDF-XChange Viewer and PDF-XChange Editor?
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?