I have a problem with reinstalling the Chrome Extension for PDF-XChange Editor
Experiencing issues when attempting to reinstall the Chrome extension after it has been uninstalled.
When the Chrome extension is uninstalled via the Chrome user interface, it is no longer installed by the PDF-XChange installers or updated on each startup. In other words, the external extension is blocklisted.
If you want to remove the blocklist tag, then simply install the extension as normal through the Chrome user interface or the webstore here.
More Like This
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#286: How do Imanage licenses for PDF-XChange Products on a Windows Terminal Server?
- KB#554: How do IManage my License keys in V9