I have removed the PDF-XChange Edge Extension from MS Edge. How do I get it back?
The PDF-XChange Edge Extension is not present in the MS Edge browser.
Usually the cause of this issue is that a user has manually removed the extension from MS Edge.
To resolve this issue, simply reinstall the PDF-XChange Edge Extension, which is available here.
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#139: How do Iset the default style of annotations in PDF-XChange?
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?