I have a problem with SetDocumentInfo.
I am having a problem with "SetDocumentInfo".
I try to set the document info of a PDF, but it can only be applied to newly generated documents.
Is there another reason why? Because I load an existing PDF file, and merge that file, with several other PDF files.
So I don't create a new PDF, all without user interaction.
You should call one of these functions with the document you want to save to disk.
PXCp_SetDocumentInfoW (Topic 126.96.36.199, PDF-Tools4SDK.pdf, pg. 292): stores standard information field data regarding the structure of a pdf object (for example when using a mouse in Windows Explorer and selecting a file - this information becomes viewable when you 'right click' and select the 'Properties' option).
PXCp_SetDocumentInfoExW (Topic 188.8.131.52, PDF-Tools4SDK.pdf, pg. 293): stores additional information to the structure of a pdf object (for example when using a mouse in Windows Explorer and selecting a file - this information becomes viewable when you 'right click' and select the 'Properties' option).
More Like This
- KB#72: How do Icopy an image from an existing PDF file to a new PDF file and retain the original dimensions?
- KB#227: I have an issue using the PDF-XChange SDK sample code with Microsoft Visual Basic in 'Interactive Mode' for debugging.
- KB#50: Error when running application scheduled task
- KB#51: I have a problem with my web application making calls to PXCLIB40.dll when running in 64 bit development environment
- KB#118: Can I use the PDF-XChange print driver from Delphi 5 to save a Quick Report as a PDF file without user intervention?