How do I register application dlls when distributing my application to a target system?
How do I register application DLLs when distributing my application to a target system?
I am distributing the following DLL's within my InstallShield setup:
What I would like to know is;
Do these DLL's need to be registered on the Target system?
Specifically should the installer properties>COM & >net settings for the DLL be?:
Registration Type: None
.NET Properties: Dependencies and Properties
The best solution is just to put them into same folder where your executable is located, no more registration is required.
More Like This
- KB#72: How do Icopy an image from an existing PDF file to a new PDF file and retain the original dimensions?
- KB#227: I have an issue using the PDF-XChange SDK sample code with Microsoft Visual Basic in 'Interactive Mode' for debugging.
- KB#50: Error when running application scheduled task
- KB#51: I have a problem with my web application making calls to PXCLIB40.dll when running in 64 bit development environment
- KB#265: Why aren't all orphaned printers removed in my PDF-XChange SDK-developed application?