The all new PDF-Tools has been designed for both the creation (from Image file formats, Image Scanners/Web CAMS and text files etc) and manipulation of Adobe compatible PDF files, PDF-Tools is an ideal batch toolset to compliment your existing PDF creation application or as a 'stand alone' tool in it's own right! PDF-Tools requires no additional 'plug-ins' or applications such as Adobe Acrobat or Distiller. PDF-Tools V6 comes with over 20 Standard Tools for creating or manipulating batches of PDF files based on sets of action objects. Users can not only taken advantage of the toolset provided, but can also clone and edit existing tools, or create new custom batch tools based on virtually any combination of available action objects, creating tools tailored for your specific needs.
Includes the PDF-XChange Editor with a visual means to markup and modify your PDF files and virtual PDF conversion printer PDF-XChange Lite! Or get PDF-Tools as part of the PDF-XChange Pro bundle.
- Over 20 available Standard Batch Process Tools that can be cloned and tailored to meet users specific requirements.
- Create Custom Batch Process Tools from almost any of the available actions.
- Convert Files to PDFs - Easily converts files with supported formats (raster or vector images, text files, MS-Office documents, XPS files, etc.) to PDF
- Create PDF from Images - Create a single PDF document from one or more raster images
- Create PDF from Text - Create a PDF document from one or more text files.
- Scan to PDF - Create new PDF documents directly from your scanner
- Split/Merge PDFs - Combines multiple PDFs into one PDF or splits them to new PDFs, automatically and/or manually.
- Add/Remove Bates Numbering - Provides Bates numbering for indexing legal documents, for easy identification and retrieval
- Add/Remove Header and Footer - Adds a header and/or footer to PDF pages that may include a date, automatic page numbering, title, author, etc.
- Add/Remove Pages Background - Sets solid or graphic background behind existing page content and removes custom backgrounds and restores to solid-white
- Add/Remove Watermarks - Adds/Removes text or an image that appears either in front of or behind existing page content
- Convert to PDF/A - Converts PDF documents to PDF/A compliant standard for long-term archiving and preservation needs.
- Crop Pages - Adjusts the visible page area, changes or removes white margins on pages, sets page boxes.
- Resize Pages - Increases or reduces size of pages, scales page content optionally.
- Rotate Pages - Rotates specified pages 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise in PDF document.
- Extract Pages - Extracts specified page range from PDF document to a new document.
- Extract Images from PDF - Scans PDF files for raster images contained in document content to extract and save them to image files
- OCR Pages - Optically recognizes text characters in a PDF document, creates selectable and searchable text layer on pages.
- Optimize PDF - Optimizes the document content to reduce the size of a PDF file, where possible.
- Export PDF to Images - Exports pages from one or more PDFs to different raster image formats including JPEG, PNG, TIFF, etc.
- Change Document Properties - Sets document properties: title, author, subject, keywords, etc.
- Password Secure PDF - Protects PDF documents by setting password for opening and/or changing contents of the document.
- Add Digital Signature - Adds new signature field to PDFs and signs them using a certificate-based digital ID.
- Clear Digital Signatures - Removes all digital signatures, if possible, leaving unsigned signature fields.
- Timestamp PDFs - Adds a time stamp from an authorized server that establishes the exact contents of the complete PDF file at the time the stamp is applied.
- Certify PDFs - Secures a PDF documents by certifying it with a particular type of signature field called a certified signature.
- Windows XP > Windows 10
- All the features available in the licensed PDF-XChange Editor & PDF-XChange Lite products.
(please note: PDF-XChange Editor is available for Windows XP and later only.)
- and much more !!!
The all new PDF-Tools V6 has been completely re-designed, including over 20 PDF Batch Processing Tools straight out of the box as well as the flexibility of being able to clone and edit existing Tools and even created your own custom Batch Tools using any number of Action objects from the list of available Actions.
PDF-Tools V6 includes the PDF-XChange Editor
Edit, Annotate, highlight, re-order pages and add/modify bookmarks all in this customizable, feature rich PDF Editor/ PDF Reader that is quickly being recognized as second to none in it's class. PDF-XChange Editor is available as a free pdf viewer download, or purchase a license to unlocks the many advanced features like the ability to directly edit text of text based PDF files!
PDF-Tools 4 supports all Windows (32/64 bit) operating systems from Windows XP** and later.
Version 4: Microsoft/Citrix Terminal Server compatible*.
* Note: Though many users have virtualized some of our component products such as the PDF-XChange Viewer and PDF-Tools application using XenApp, we do not support this at this time. Particularly the printer drivers are not designed to work in a virtualized environment.
To experience the best performance of our products on all Windows operating systems, the onus is on users to ensure that they have all the latest available Microsoft Windows Service Packs & Updates installed.
Please feel free to try any, or all, of our evaluation version; none have any kind of time limitation or restrictions to their respective feature-sets. The only caveat is that that any documents converted to a PDF will contain a demo stamp/watermark. (see below)
Should you decide to purchase the product in question, all new content is created without this watermark and your pages will be free and clear of such an evaluation image.
We guarantee that none of our evaluation products require registration, nor do they contain Spyware, Adware or any other invasive content. Each product allows you to easily uninstall at any time from the Windows Control panel - 'Add/Remove software' option!