PDF-XChange Standard, is our best selling solution for the creation of Adobe compatible PDF files from virtually any Windows software such as MS Word, Excel, AutoCAD, MS Publisher etc, the list is endless. PDF-XChange Standard acts as a virtual printer, but instead of the output going to paper in the conventional manner - it is captured and re-directed to create a fully compatible, Text Searchable, Adobe PDF File (subject to the source material being readable - image files remain non text-searchable). You also receive MS Office integration allowing extra functionality such as clickable Table of Contents (TOC) and embedded URL support (i.e. 'Click Here' style links) + OFFice2PDF - a batch converter allowing the conversion of Multiple files to PDF that are MS Office Supported formats such as .doc, .xls, .rtf, .html, .txt etc...
- Re-engineered with a faster, highly optimized conversion engine (NEW)
- Improved image conversion (NEW)
- Improved image text character conversion (NEW)
- ISO PDF/A 2a, 2b, 2u(RGB) format support (NEW)
- Supports Revision 6 of Acrobat X® password security handler (NEW)
- World leading compression and optimization technology
- Create new PDF files from the output of any Windows application
- Complete Control over PDF creation properties
- Batched & "Watched" Folder Conversion to PDF of MS Office documents
- ISO PDF/A 1a & 1b format support for guaranteed long term archive standards support
- Create Interactive Adobe AcroForms (using converted MS Word Web forms via Toolbar Add-in and MS Word 2003)
- Document Security - Password Protection &Permission options
- Optimization/Compression Controls
- Advanced Memory Management
- Append/Prepend Pages from one PDF file into another PDF file
- Comprehensive Job Management Features
- Extended functionality provided for MS Office integration - via the Toolbar Add-in
- Paper Settings & Custom Forms options
- Control Resolution/Scaling
- Mirrored Printing support
- Include 'clickable' URL links - literal (eg. http://www.tracker-software.com & mailto:email@example.com)
- Include 'clickable' URL links - embedded (eg. Click Here & Send Email)
- Convert MS Office Table of Contents (TOC) 'Clickable' links to PDF
- n-UP Printing mode - automatically mounts and rescales pages to a single page and calculates correct page positions etc.
- Enhanced visual layout previewer allow you to resize pages via the printer preferences
- Brochure/Booklet Mode print output
- Flexible DPI output options 50 - 2400DPI available
- CJK fonts/character set support
- Add Watermarks or Overlay PDF pages to new PDF output - ideal for Company Stationery use.
- Auto Bookmark generation
- Auto Header/Footer generation
- Graphics Downsampling options(Linear, Bilinear, Bicubic) also Colour ->Grayscale->Mono options
- Extended Font embedding options
- Profiles - create specific printer preferences and save to Profiles for future use.
- MAPI/SMTP Automated Email integration options
- Developers API available(subject to licensing)
- Multi-language UI support
- Windows XP > Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- Citrix Metaframe/Terminal Server Certified.
- Comprehensive Digital Signature and Security including 40/128 bit RC4 and 128/256 bit AES Encryption options
- Advanced MS Office - OFFice2PDF Batch File Converter included
PDF-XChange Standard supports all Windows (32/64 bit) operating systems from Windows XP and later.
Version 5 (2012): Microsoft/Citrix Terminal Server compatible*.
Version 4: Microsoft/Citrix Terminal Server compatible*.
Version 3: Still available for Windows 95 and later.
* Note: Though many users have virtualized some of our component products such as the PDF-XChange Viewer and PDF-Tools application using XenApp, we do not support this at this time. Particularly the printer drivers are not designed to work in a virtualized environment.
To experience the best performance of our products on all Windows operating systems, the onus is on users to ensure that they have all the latest available Microsoft Windows Service Packs & Updates installed.
Please feel free to try any, or all, of our evaluation version; none have any kind of time limitation or restrictions to their respective feature-sets. The only caveat is that that any documents converted to a PDF will contain a demo stamp/watermark. (see below)
Should you decide to purchase the product in question, all new content is created without this watermark and your pages will be free and clear of such an evaluation image.
We guarantee that none of our evaluation products require registration, nor do they contain Spyware, Adware or any other invasive content. Each product allows you to easily uninstall at any time from the Windows Control panel - 'Add/Remove software' option!
PDF-XChange Standard is available in an 32/64 bit .EXE installer only.