PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK provides Developers with a comprehensive set of Virtual Drivers to generate Adobe® compatible PDF files from their software applications using our best selling PDF-XChange print drivers for Windows XP & Later (32/64 bit). When using these drivers you can be sure that the files you generate offer the most highly compressed/optimized PDF files available from any general PDF virtual driver - smaller size files generated quickly and efficiently.
Virtually all the functionality of our 'End User' versions of PDF-XChange are controllable by the developer - for more information on what you can do please download the SDK evaluation.
We also provide a complete 'slimmed' down Client installers (both 32 & 64 bit Drivers included) for you to provide to your clients - or wrap within your own desired installation process (silent installation supported) - you must use this installer as it contains a mechanism to ensure that unlicensed use is not possible in 'open' mode without generating evaluation PDF's, it also ensures safe and correct installation (silently if required) for Windows XP and later, TS and Citrix Metaframe supported.
*Each Drivers API SDK License includes 100,000 end user installations royalty-free.
- Re-engineered with a faster, highly optimized conversion engine (NEW)
- Improved image conversion (NEW)
- Improved image text character conversion (NEW)
- ISO PDF/A 2a, 2b, 2u(RGB) format support (NEW)
- Supports Revision 6 of Acrobat X® password security handler (NEW)
- Create new PDF files from the output of any Windows application
- Complete Control over PDF creation properties
- ISO PDF/A 1b format support for guaranteed long term archive standards support
- Document Security - Password Protection &Permission options
- Optimization/Compression Controls
- Advanced Memory Management
- Append/Prepend Pages from one PDF file into another PDF file
- Paper Settings & Custom Forms options
- Control Resolution/Scaling
- Mirrored Printing support
- n-UP Printing mode - automatically mounts and rescales pages to a single page and calculates correct page positions etc.
- Brochure/Booklet Mode print output
- Flexible DPI output options 50 - 2400DPI available
- CJK fonts/character set support
- Add Watermarks or Overlay PDF pages to new PDF output - ideal for Company Stationery use.
- Auto Bookmark generation
- Auto Header/Footer generation
- Graphics Downsampling options(Linear, Bilinear, Bicubic) also Colour ->Grayscale->Mono options
- Extended Font embedding options
- Profiles - create specific printer preferences and save to Profiles for future use.
- MAPI/SMTP Automated Email integration options
- Multi-language UI support
- Windows XP thru Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- Comprehensive Digital Signature and Security including 40/128 bit RC4 and 128/256 bit AES Encryption option.
PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK supports all Windows (32/64 bit) operating systems from Windows XP** and later.
Version 5: Microsoft/Citrix Terminal Server compatible*.
Version 4: Microsoft/Citrix Terminal Server compatible*.
* Note: Though many users have virtualized some of our component products such as the PDF-XChange Viewer and PDF-Tools application using XenApp, we do not support this at this time. Particularly the printer drivers are not designed to work in a virtualized environment.
To experience the best performance of our products on all Windows operating systems, the onus is on users to ensure that they have all the latest available Microsoft Windows Service Packs & Updates installed.
Evaluation versions of our SDK software are fully functional, allowing the testing and full utilization of all SDK features, Developers need to be aware that any test documents will have a demo watermark placed on every page of any PDF created or modified with the evaluation versions.
We recommend which ever option you decide is best suited for your needs - that you use the evaluation SDK's to the maximum prior to purchase to ensure satisfaction and only purchase when ready to recompile you completed application ready for distribution to your clients - with your license strings, to remove the demo watermarks restrictions.
As we do not offer refunds after issuing licensing info.