I receive the error message "can't find pxclib30.dll" when I run applications in VB.
I receive the error message "can't find pxclib30.dll" when I run applications in VB. I have tried placing the DLL in Windows, windows\system32 and in the VB project folder.
The DLL (and all other required DLLs) must be placed in the same folder as your applications .exe file. Please see the redistribution topic in the help file of the PDF-ToolsV3SDK.pdf (topic 1.3 - Redistribution, pg. 6) for a list of the required DLLs.
More Like This
- KB#227: I have an issue using the PDF-XChange SDK sample code with Microsoft Visual Basic in 'Interactive Mode' for debugging.
- KB#72: How do Icopy an image from an existing PDF file to a new PDF file and retain the original dimensions?
- KB#50: Error when running application scheduled task
- KB#51: I have a problem with my web application making calls to PXCLIB40.dll when running in 64 bit development environment
- KB#118: Can I use the PDF-XChange print driver from Delphi 5 to save a Quick Report as a PDF file without user intervention?