I have a problem with all my toolbars have disappeared!
All of my Toolbars and Menu items have disappeared!
Use the F11 key.
Menus and Tool Bars can be hidden and shown again using the following keys:
- F8 - Show/Hide Tool Bars
- F9 - Show/hide Menu Bar
- F11 - show/hide all Toolbars and menus.
Additionally the following Function keys have a default behavior:
- F1 - opens, in a new window/tab, the PDF-XChange Viewer help manual
- F12 - toggles full screen display
More Like This
- KB#163: How do I change the list of Search Providers used in PDF-XChange Viewer?
- KB#285: I have a problem with no print driver being set up when installing PDF-XChange Editor
- KB#172: I cannot open the Customize dialogue on the menu bar.
- KB#398: How do I upgrade my Viewer license to use the Editor?
- KB#327: Can I have two instances of the Viewer opened and manipulate documents between the two?