I have a problem with the Editor changing the default system printer in Windows 10
When I switch from the default printer, in the Editor, to another printer, this then changes the default system printer to the last printer used.
This is a new feature in Windows 10 and is enabled by default, and is not something that the Editor itself is doing.
Please go to Settings --> Devices --> Printers & scanners and turn off the Let Windows manage my default printer option.
More Like This
- KB#467: I have a problem with the PDF-XChange Editor crashing when trying to print or when accessing the printer's properties
- KB#285: I have a problem with no print driver being set up when installing PDF-XChange Editor
- KB#315: How do I rename an instance of the PDF XChange Printer
- KB#429: How do I set PDF-XChange Editor as the default method for displaying on-line PDF documents in Mozilla Firefox?
- KB#262: How do I predefine default User preferences when deploying the PDF-XChange Driver?