I have a problem with the Editor changing the default system printer in Windows 10
When I switch from the default printer, in the Editor, to another printer, this then changes the default system printer to the last printer used.
This is a new feature in Windows 10 and is enabled by default, and is not something that the Editor itself is doing.
Please go to Settings --> Devices --> Printers & scanners and turn off the Let Windows manage my default printer option.
More Like This
- KB#285: I have a problem with no print driver being set up when installing PDF-XChange Editor
- KB#467: I have a problem with the PDF-XChange Editor crashing when trying to print or when accessing the printer's properties
- KB#506: After updating my HP printer drivers, lines are printed too thick from the Editor...
- KB#391: How do I Edit/Manipulate annotations in the Editor?
- KB#485: How do I Create a table of contents with the Editor?