I have a problem with the Editor changing the default system printer in Windows 10
When I switch from the default printer, in the Editor, to another printer, this then changes the default system printer to the last printer used.
This is a new feature in Windows 10 and is enabled by default, and is not something that the Editor itself is doing.
Please go to Settings --> Devices --> Printers & scanners and turn off the Let Windows manage my default printer option.
More Like This
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#139: How do I set the default style of annotations in PDF-XChange Viewer and PDF-XChange Editor?
- KB#72: How do I copy an image from an existing PDF file to a new PDF file and retain the original dimensions?
- KB#379: How do I enter serial keys manually for the PDF-XChange family of products?