I have a problem with the Editor changing the default system printer in Windows 10
When I switch from the default printer, in the Editor, to another printer, this then changes the default system printer to the last printer used.
This is a new feature in Windows 10 and is enabled by default, and is not something that the Editor itself is doing.
Please go to Settings --> Devices --> Printers & scanners and turn off the Let Windows manage my default printer option.
More Like This
- KB#160: How do I make PDF-XChange Viewer or PDF-XChange Editor the default application for viewing documents in Internet Explorer?
- KB#467: I have a problem with the PDF-XChange Editor crashing when trying to print or when accessing the printer's properties
- KB#285: I have installed PDF-XChange Viewer but I cannot locate the virtual print driver. Where is it located?
- KB#347: I used the MSI installer to install PDF-XChange Editor from the command line, but it does not display in web browsers. Why is this the case?
- KB#159: Is it possible to use PDF-XChange Viewer and PDF-XChange Editor to convert annotations and comments into base document content?