I have a problem with the Editor changing the default system printer in Windows 10
When I switch from the default printer, in the Editor, to another printer, this then changes the default system printer to the last printer used.
This is a new feature in Windows 10 and is enabled by default, and is not something that the Editor itself is doing.
Open the start menu and search for Settings
Then click Devices
Then finally click Printers & scanners, and turn off the Let Windows manage my default printer option.
More Like This
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#269: Who owns the PDF format?
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor