Why are watermarks appearing on output documents when I use the PDF-XChange printers?
I am using PDF-XChange Lite or PDF-XChange Standard to print documents and there are watermarks on the output documents, even though I have a valid license.
If the wrong product is installed for your license, then please uninstall the product and install the correct version of the printer. The best way to do this is to log in to your user account, as the most recent versions of the products for which your license key is valid are displayed there:
Click the green Download buttons to download the correct and most up-to-date versions of the product for which your current keys are valid. Alternatively, click the clipboard icon to copy the key to the clipboard. Instructions on adding license keys to the products are available here.
If you experience any issues or require further assistance then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#139: How do Iset the default style of annotations in PDF-XChange Viewer and PDF-XChange Editor?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?