How do I Receive update notifications
I would like all users to receive local notifications when updates to our Tracker-Software products are available, how can this be done?
You will first need to launch the Tracker Updater, this can be done through most Tracker-Software applications by clicking help > check for updates:
Or by opening the start menu and searching for Tracker Update:
Once the updater is running, click on settings:
On the General tab, disable both the Automatically Install after downloading updates and Include updates that are incompatible with maintenance plan options:
Then on the Autostart tab, specify a frequency to check, and enable the automatically download updates checkbox
You will now receive update notifications from our updater whenever a new update has been downloaded and is ready for installation.
If you have any further questions, please email Support@tracker-software.com
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#139: How do Iset the default style of annotations in PDF-XChange Viewer and PDF-XChange Editor?
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?