How do I recompress and save the content of PDF files In the PRO SDK?
How do I recompress and save the content of PDF files?
Recompression is not supported in the xcpro40.dll. However, it is possible to extract images and use them to create new files that our software can compress, and JBIG2 compression is supported.
More Like This
- KB#72: How do Icopy an image from an existing PDF file to a new PDF file and retain the original dimensions?
- KB#227: I have an issue using the PDF-XChange SDK sample code with Microsoft Visual Basic in 'Interactive Mode' for debugging.
- KB#50: Error when running application scheduled task
- KB#51: I have a problem with my web application making calls to PXCLIB40.dll when running in 64 bit development environment
- KB#63: Are there any examples of the low-level API functions?