Is there a way to avoid the color blend when highlights overlap?
When highlights overlap with each other the shared section intensifies in color strength.
When highlights are used on consecutive sections of text the bowed ends overlap and their colors blend.
A low level of highlighter opacity.
There are two solutions to this issue:
The first option is to incease the level of Opacity, ideally to 100%. This option is available on the Format tab.
The second option is to remove the first highlighted area, and create a new one for the entire selection of text.
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#195: What is the difference between "Place Signature" and "Sign Document" in PDF-XChange Viewer?