I have a problem with building the sample SDK code CExAPI. The compiler reported an error during execution.
Please note that some features, although present in the PDF-XChange API and PDF-Tools SDKs, will operate only in evaluation mode unless the PDF-XChange PRO SDK license is purchased. Specifically: digital signature support (in all products) and the low-level API functions in the PDF-Tools SDK.
I tried building the sample code - CExAPI - and the compiler reported the following error:
"C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF-XChange PRO 3 SDK\Examples\APIExamples\CExample\CExAPI.rc(10) : fatal error RC1015: cannot open include file 'atlres.h'.
Error executing rc.exe."
The Windows Template Language (WTL) is not installed on your system.
A free download and further information is available here:
More Like This
- KB#50: Error when running application scheduled task
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#34: How do Idistribute the PDF-XChange driver to my clients? Which files do I need in order to deploy my SDK-created application?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?