I have a problem with PXC_SignDocumentW in VB.NET
I have a problem with PXC_SignDocumentW.
I spent several hours trying to make any of the PXC_SignDocumentXXX functions work.
I have a simple test scenario; create a new PDF document, add a new page and a picture on the page (our intention is to use PDF for e-archiving of scanned documents). Then I add another new page to put the signature on and try to sign the document - which fails.
Without trying to sign the document, I am able to save it and view it in the Adobe Reader.
My 1. approach - using PXC_SignDocumentW
fails with an AccessViolationException
The problem was in the PXC_SignDocumentW function declarations:
where the rectangle should be passed by reference:
ByRef rect As PXC_RectF ' works fine
Public Function PXC_SignDocumentUsingW( ... )
More Like This
- KB#50: Error when running application scheduled task
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#34: How do Idistribute the PDF-XChange driver to my clients? Which files do I need in order to deploy my SDK-created application?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?