How do I use multiple instances of PDF-XChange Viewer or PDF-XChange Editor?
How do I use multiple instances of PDF-XChange Viewer or PDF-XChange Editor? I want to view each document, or the same document multiple times, in a separate window.
1. Click Edit in the Menu Toolbar. A submenu will be displayed.
2. Click Preferences.
3. Select General in the Categories section.
4. Select either Multiple Documents or Single Document in the Documents Layout section.
5. Select the Allow Multiple Instances box in the Application section:
6. Click Apply and then click OK.
Please note that it is necessary to close and reopen the software for changes to take effect. Additionally, it is necessary for only a single instance of the application to be open in order to change preferences and other settings.
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#195: What is the difference between "Place Signature" and "Sign Document" in PDF-XChange Viewer?