How do I create custom paper sizes in PDF-XChange Standard? Can I save custom paper sizes for subsequent use?
The Custom Forms feature can be used for this purpose:
1. Move to the Control Panel.
2. Click Devices and Printers.
3. Right-click the PDF-XChange Standard printer.
4. Click Printing preferences. The PDF-XChange Stanadard Printing Preferences dialog box will open.
5. Click Custom forms in the Settings tab and then click the Add button. The Add/Edit Custom Form dialog box will open:
6. Enter a name for the form, then adjust the Width, Height and Units of measurement as desired.
7. Click Apply and then click OK. The new profile will then be saved and available in the list of Standard page sizes accessible via the Paper tab:
If you want to save all customized settings for subsequent use, as well as the page size, then profiles should be used. Profiles are detailed here.
You can contact us by phone, email or our social media accounts — we are here to assist you.