1. Open the Windows File Explorer and navigate to: C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\Shell Extensions
2. Double click to run the XCShInfoSetup.exe utility. (You will require administrative rights)
3. Change all fields to <None> from the dropdown menus, then click Apply.
4. After that, Choose Select all (or enable your desired options manually) then click Apply again.
5. Close the utility, and restart your PC to ensure that the changes took place.
The chosen Shell Extensions should now be functional
Manually Register Dll's
1. Type "CMD" in the Windows start menu, then right-click the Command Prompt and click Run as administrator:
Please note that it is necessary to use the Run as administrator option even when already signed in to an administrator account, as the appropriate permissions must be enabled in order to run the commands detailed below.
2. Copy and paste the following string into the Command Prompt:
6. Press Enter. The RegSvr32 confirmation message will appear:
7. Click OK.
Please note that these strings must be run one at a time. Additionally, please ensure that the shell extension previews are displaying correctly after the process detailed above is complete. If error messages are encountered at any stage of the process then make sure the Command Prompt is being run as an administrator, as neglecting this is the most common cause of registration failure.
If either process is problematic even when an administrator account is used, then please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.