Is there a class I can add to the .Net framework that I can use to create PDF files in the same way as the SDK?
Is there a class I can add to the .Net framework that I can use to create PDF files in the same manner as the SDK?
Currently there is no such 'wrapper' class available for the .Net framework.
More Like This
- KB#50: Error when running application scheduled task
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#34: How do Idistribute the PDF-XChange driver to my clients? Which files do I need in order to deploy my SDK-created application?
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?