I have a problem with PDF-XChange Lite 6 not working...
I'm getting an error, when printing to PDF-XChange Lite, that says "Error: I/O Operation Aborted" or "Printer not correctly configured...", etc.
This is because the PDF-XChange Lite printer uses the Microsoft XPS engine to convert to PDF and, sometimes, Windows reports this engine as being installed when it was not.
Download and extract the contents of the ZIP file below, then right click the .bat file and select Run as administrator:
More Like This
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#231: Why doesn't the PDFXCview.exe process end when I close the application?
- KB#415: Can I use PDF-XChange Editor to edit pages?